Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood.”
Its unique combination of fatty acids can have profound positive effects on health.
This includes fat loss, better brain function and various other amazing benefits.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Here are the top 10 health benefits of coconut oil that have been experimentally confirmed in human studies.
- It Contains a Unique Combination of Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Populations That Eat a LOT of Coconut Are Among The Healthiest People on The Planet
- It Can Increase Your Energy Expenditure, Helping You Burn More Fat
- The Lauric Acid in Oil Can Kill Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi, Helping to Stave Off Infections
- It Can Kill Your Hunger, Making You Eat Less Without Even Trying
- The Fatty Acids in Oil Are Turned into Ketones, Which Can Reduce Seizures
- It Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels and May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- It Can Protect Hair Against Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
- The Fatty Acids in Oil Can Boost Brain Function in Alzheimer’s Patients
- It Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially The Dangerous Fat in Your Abdominal Cavity